How do I prepare for my pets Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy?
- For your pets first treatment bring a list of any medications, including dosages, that your pet is currently on.
- Ensure you do not apply any topical flea or worming preparations or topical ointments or oils to your pet 48 hours
prior to treatment.
- Bring your pet in clean, relaxed
- Make sure that your pet is recently toileted and fed.
- You will need to arrive at your scheduled appointment on time as we will begin with a half an hour preparation and
- You will need to fill in a Consent form and a Patient Information form when you arrive at the clinic or prior.-
- Your pet will be given a thorough check over by the duty Veterinarian and Hyperbaric Nurse prior to treatment commencing.